Johnny Bench- Oklahoma City $20 and up

Hammertime 25

Premier Member
Credits
I got my order in for the one today. I got the bat and the 8x10 ordered. I would love to see some photos from last nights events.

twinsprtsfan

Premier Member
Credits
I called and ordered a ball and a photo the other day. Can't beat the prices, so thanks again to everyone that posted the info!

windowman

Premier Member
Credits
I called on Sat morning and was able to get a ball signed, however my total after shipping was $52. Still a good price, lets see how long it takes to arrive.

cianfroccoj

Lifetime Member
Credits
I got my 2 balls today in the mail, kinda disapointed.. both balls are smeared a bit.. i know its for a good cause so i dont mind but wish I could have gotten 2 crisp sig's!

Stosh

Banned
Credits
I got my 2 balls today in the mail, kinda disapointed.. both balls are smeared a bit.. i know its for a good cause so i dont mind but wish I could have gotten 2 crisp sig's!

Good cause or not, I'd be upset. It's not difficult to prevent smearing. I'd give them a call and at least explain that you're disappointed, and see if they do anything. Maybe they have additional balls that Bench signed and can replace them.

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
You can always dispute the transaction on your credit card, if they are not willing to exchange or give a partial refund.