Johnny Bench- Oklahoma City $20 and up

freshinkgraphs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thanks for the tip. I just placed an order with them for a signed ROMLB with HOF inscription for $45. Considering that Bench charges more for just his auto at a show, this is a bargain.

Yup, I just called too, they are taking mail orders for this one, $20 per auto/$15 per OMLB/$10/Inscription $45 GRAND TOTAL

3 Item Limit at $20/Per *After That It's $30/Per

This is a steal, for the (Greatest Catcher of All Time) I got him in person, but I'll take another 3 at this price any day!

I just ordered 3 OMLB's ( HOF 89, All Century Team, 1968 ROY)

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yup, I just called too, they are taking mail orders for this one, $20 per auto/$15 per OMLB/$10/Inscription $45 GRAND TOTAL

3 Item Limit at $20/Per *After That It's $30/Per

This is a steal, for the (Greatest Catcher of All Time) I got him in person, but I'll take another 3 at this price any day!

I just ordered 3 OMLB's ( HOF 89, All Century Team, 1968 ROY)

You say "Grand total", does that include return shipping from the promoter?

freshinkgraphs

Lifetime Member
Credits
lady said $3 per ball return shipping roughly *she still has to get exact #s from Post Office

freshinkgraphs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Lady just called me back, one of her reps just went to post office for her to check on return shipping pricing, I will have the necessary info to follow up with you guys in about an hour according to her.

she said she assumes around $3/per baseball but I'll have accurate figures for all of you in a bit

thanks

-Mark

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thanks Mark.

I knew I was going to ahve to open the ole wallet for him eventually to add to the HOF collection and these are def hands down the best prices Ive seen on him in a long time. I wish I could send someone MY 8x10 though and get signed for $20 instead of paying them $10 for their 8x10. If nobody can assist, I'd still pay the $10 for theirs because $30 for a promoter signed 8x10 is still cheaper than any other Bench show.

freshinkgraphs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thanks Mark.

I knew I was going to ahve to open the ole wallet for him eventually to add to the HOF collection and these are def hands down the best prices Ive seen on him in a long time. I wish I could send someone MY 8x10 though and get signed for $20 instead of paying them $10 for their 8x10. If nobody can assist, I'd still pay the $10 for theirs because $30 for a promoter signed 8x10 is still cheaper than any other Bench show.

Absolutely Graphgetter,

these prices are most definitely *Ground Breaking* for a Johnny Bench auto, it's an absolute cant-miss opportunity

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Absolutely Graphgetter,

these prices are most definitely *Ground Breaking* for a Johnny Bench auto, it's an absolute cant-miss opportunity

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to get in on this unless the shipping ends up being a lot more than we thought. The baseballs they are selling for $15 they are OMLB's right?

Last edited:

jeffbrown

Lifetime Member
Website
www.facebook.com
Credits
Baseballs & Flat Items up to 11x14--$20 per first 3 items $30 each thereafter;
oversize flats 11x14 and over, caps and equipment $40 per item;
bats and jerseys $60;
inscriptions $10 each.
for sale: 8x10 pic $10 each unsigned; rawlings gloves $400 signed; louisville slugger JB regulation bats $100 each unsigned; major league baseball $15 each unsigned; official jerseys $300 signed; JB book "catch every ball" $40 signed. We are 501c3 therefor, tax deduction will apply