Johnny Bench- Oklahoma City $20 and up

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
I wonder how everything will be shipped. I am thinking about this offer. It is basically 48.00 with ball, sig, inscription, and shipping. I just know know balls go for around this on ebay so still deciding.

SteveG34

Founding Member
Credits
Can anyone get a HOF plaque card signed for me?

I will pay the fees and even throw in a signed item for you.

Thanks!

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I'm in for 1 ROMLB, 1 auto, 1 inscription. $49 including shipping isn't too bad. Thanks again for sharing.

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
This was my thought, but then you have to consider that the donation is tax deductible.

I agree but the ones on ebay that sell for $50 also are minus shipping and also are without inscriptions. Me, personally, I like that we are able to be creative, within reason, with our inscriptions in this particular signing.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Can anyone get a HOF plaque card signed for me?

I will pay the fees and even throw in a signed item for you.

Thanks!

I called and asked the lady if they had any by chance and she is going to check and call me back. I will post the info as soon as I find out.

jeffbrown

Lifetime Member
Website
www.facebook.com
Credits
I will be going to the signing in okc with my wife. I know alot of people who emailed me for help have since jumped in on the mail order.

I can still help, if needed, but it would be cheaper for you to purchase through the museum. I have about 10 items of my own I am wanting done.

If you have the HOF card or other specific item in hand and want to overnight it to me, let me know tonight.

I am going to ignore all messages that I received today asking for help, since chances are you are sending to the museum. If you still want help, feel free to PM me.

Thank you all for making your donations. It isn't the most worthy of causes, but the gratification is instant on your end.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
I sure wish they were just selling regular big stick bats for $25.00, not the $100.00 Bench ones. I just need the guy on a bat.

TheBhamBaron

Lifetime Member
Credits
I ordered a baseball as well, but it occurs to me that I forgot to ask if he will be signing the baseballs in blue ballpoint. Did anyone happen to think to ask them this?