Johnny Bench- Oklahoma City $20 and up

freshinkgraphs

Lifetime Member
Credits
yeah all Baseballs they are providing/selling are OMLB's (not knockoff stuff)

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Jeff: Obviously you cant of every single item but can you take a few pics of him signing and possibly email them to us or post on here?

I'll likely go the mail route and THANKS a ton for posting this!

cianfroccoj

Lifetime Member
Credits
just grabbed two... 4.50 for shipping.. 30 balls, 40 sig... 2 bench balls for 74.50$ cant beat that

freshinkgraphs

Lifetime Member
Credits
just grabbed two... 4.50 for shipping.. 30 balls, 40 sig... 2 bench balls for 74.50$ cant beat that

Most definitely! You just can't beat it unless he's in your backyard signing for FREE, which is few & far between, knowing how "HANDS" is. Here you have no travel expense, Rock-Bottom prices, quality stuff, all the way down the line. if anyone passes up on this, it's a shame, it's too good.

That's why I grabbed 3, I already have 1 OMLB HOF 89 in the collection, Make that (4) now. BEST CATCHER EVER #16 ALL TIME PLAYER rated by Sporting News, forget about it, this is untouchable. Merry Christmas everyone!

freshinkgraphs

Lifetime Member
Credits
thanks for the info jeff, we all owe you one!

freshinkgraphs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Just spoke with the lady taking calls for this event, she will have all return shipment pricing for me tomorrow.

She is actively taking orders, getting accurate accounts of what each person want's (Items/Quantities) getting all personal information jotted down, (Name, Mailing Address, Phone #, Credit Card Info) she will charge all cards on Monday Oct. 25th. However she will hold all items for you, if you make the phone call into her, and give her your total items wanted, inscription etc.

hope this helps in the interim

thanks

-Mark

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Can someone pm or post the date of this signing and the phone number to call? The link is not loading for me.

Thank you in advance

KcRoyalsFan22

Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Just spoke with the lady taking calls for this event, she will have all return shipment pricing for me tomorrow.

She is actively taking orders, getting accurate accounts of what each person want's (Items/Quantities) getting all personal information jotted down, (Name, Mailing Address, Phone #, Credit Card Info) she will charge all cards on Monday Oct. 25th. However she will hold all items for you, if you make the phone call into her, and give her your total items wanted, inscription etc.

hope this helps in the interim

thanks

-Mark

So.....Fresh!

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Can someone pm or post the date of this signing and the phone number to call? The link is not loading for me.

Thank you in advance

Dean Crain. 1-800-368-9570

This Friday in OKC from 4-7 and this Saturday at Bench Museum from 12:30 to 3:30.

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Im in!. Just ordered 2 ROMLBs with 2 inscripts each and a photofile 8x10 with HOF inscript. thanks guys soooo much for the info!