Michael Vick, Desean Jackson, Brandon Graham, Jeremy Maclin & Lesean Mccoy Oct 17th

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Oddly enough even though vick is left handed he signs with his right hand. I only know this because last signing I noticed it and asked him about it. Hope hes ok.

Adam Schefler reported that he couldnt lift up his right arm to get into regular clothes after the game, thats why im mentioning that.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
If it's broken ribs, he's out two weeks max. I have to be honest, postponing the signing would allow us to get some more items in.

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Im still shooting for october 17th, simply because I have a couple dealers buying in bulk and that date works best for them being they are already flying in that week to the Chantily show. Im thinking everything will be fine, but will post updates as they become available.

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
PM just sent with my final total of pieces for the signing! Thanks again for setting this up with great prices!

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
last chance to get items from me for these events as i am placing all orders on friday morning.

Also, I got confirmation that every player is still on. Lots of PM's about vick and mccoy being they are hurt but both said everything was still on as scheduled. Thanks to EVERYBODY that participated so far and i look forward to working with you all on this and future signings.