Michael Cuddyer private signing

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
The signing with Cuddyer is a go. Right now, the tentative date for this signing to take place is in mid-July when the Rochester Red Wings come to town. Michael is an instructor for the Twins and I confirmed with him at David Wright's event that he will be in Norfolk again for this series. Michael lives locally so I can reach out to him to make this happen sooner if we end up with a lot of items. In either event, I will try to give at least 2 weeks lead time before the actual signing so people have time to send their items.

***100% of the proceeds of this signing are going to the Michael and Claudia Cuddyer Gift Foundation which supports local charities in the 757 area

CARDS ONLY
$10 each standard sized card
$8 each standard sized card when sending 5 or more

RULES:
1) All glossy cards must be prepped
2) All cards must have a sticky note on the back with your SG name and your real name
3) Please also provide a list of the specific cards you sent to help expedite return S&H
4) All cards will be signed in Blue Sharpie unless you specify otherwise. You will need to send a pen if you choose an item to be signed in anything other than blue or black
5) You must include a SASE with adequate postage for return shipping
6) Because this signing is so far out, I cannot accept prepaid shipping labels as the PO will deny them after they are a month from the date they were printed. Please use stamps only on your SASE. No cash for S&H!
7) Make sure you have read 1-6!

PAYMENT:
Payment can be made by check, cash or money order. Paypal (friends/family ONLY) will also be accepted. Message me for Paypal info if this is the method you choose.

I will attempt to get proof pics throughout the signing that will be posted here. Pics will NOT be sent to individual members but feel free to download them from here if/when they are posted.

TENTATIVE DATE:
July 15, 2019
**If enough items are collected before then I can reach out to Michael to see if he'd prefer to do it sooner.

Please message me or post to confirm and I will keep an updated list in the next post of those who have committed to send.

I also have a few of Cuddyer's 1998 Topps and Topps Chrome RCs that are already signed by John Curtice during a private signing that JustCrazy held with him a few years ago. Cool thing about this card is that both guys played locally for Great Bridge High School and both were 1st Round Draft Picks. This was a pretty rare thing in 1998, especially for a public school. If anyone is interested in purchasing these cards for Cuddyer to complete, the cost would be $2 for each card plus return S&H. This additional money would also be 100% going to Cuddyer.

CurticeCuddy.jpg

Please message with any other questions you might have!
Thanks to everyone who showed interest in this signing!

scoreset

Credits
MEMBERS SENDING IN:
hammerinhorde (7) - received
ElGuapo (1) - received
Conine19 (6) - received
19Braves77 (5) - received
WiseAndEck (5) - received
messandarch (5)
MadMax901 (1) - received
Rich Dauer's Glove (13) - received
mrmain18 (2) - received

ElGuapo

Premier Member
Credits
Count me in for at least one. I'm sure I'll be hitting you up for some consignments this year and can send in one of those batches?

scoreset

Credits
Count me in for at least one. I'm sure I'll be hitting you up for some consignments this year and can send in one of those batches?

That's fine. Even if the signing happens sooner we will probably have more in July.

scoreset

Credits
My final total will be six.

Thanks Mark! This also made me realize the pricing for more than 5 cards wasn't clear, so I edited the wording in the first post .

scoreset

Credits
This is roughly three weeks away from happening. For those of you who are marked as received above I have cashed your check today. For anyone else that would still like to send in for this signing, there is about two and a half weeks left to get your items to me.