Roddy White, Lesean Mccoy, Jeremy Maclin signings

tanner88

Premier Member
Credits
This is in partnership with jermda.

We at this time have all three players locked in to do signings in January. We just want to see how much interest we have on sportsgraphing. I know that Roddy White has not done a signing in a very long time and he has said that he hasnt signed at the hotel all year but I havnt been at every hotel so I honestly dont know.

As far as Maclin and Mccoy they have continued to raise their prices but I believe we have them locked in at a very good price.

If you are interested please post or send me a pm. We will let this ride for 24 hours as we need to lock it in before the weekend. All 3 players can make a long run in the playoffs so we want to get it locked in just in case there price goes up.

Roddy White

Cards $48
Flats and minis $50
Jerseys and full size $55

Lesean Mccoy confirmed for Jan 8th

Cards $23
Flats and minis $25
Jerseys and full size $30

Inscriptions $15

Jeremy Maclin

Cards $35
Flats and minis $40
Jerseys and Full size $45

Last edited:

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
This is in partnership with jermda.

We at this time have all three players locked in to do signings in January. We just want to see how much interest we have on sportsgraphing. I know that Roddy White has not done a signing in a very long time and he has said that he hasnt signed at the hotel all year but I havnt been at every hotel so I honestly dont know.

As far as Maclin and Mccoy they have continued to raise their prices but I believe we have them locked in at a very good price.

If you are interested please post or send me a pm. We will let this ride for 24 hours as we need to lock it in before the weekend. All 3 players can make a long run in the playoffs so we want to get it locked in just in case there price goes up.

Roddy White

Cards $48
Flats and minis $50
Jerseys and full size $55

Lesean Mccoy

Cards $32
Flats and minis $35
Jerseys and full size $40

Jeremy Maclin

Cards $35
Flats and minis $40
Jerseys and Full size $45

are inscriptions possible? if so how much?

Roddy White has been pretty tough this year from everything that I have been told.

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
Since I've heard it mentioned about McCoy and inscriptions, when he did his signing last week here, he would NOT inscribe "Shady" on the items for the private signing. He said he was only doing that for the public, so if somebody requests that inscription, you might want to double check with him. Just an FYI.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I might be in for a McCoy since the last signing I sent into was terrible. But I need to know if he's doing inscriptions.