Michael Vick Signing Pics

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
WHAT A DAY! Im exhausted. So saturday was a long day. I head to Philly get to the team hotel around noon and find out vick wants to push the signing back to 7 pm. Stinks because i could have visiting my family all day instead of driving to family. So i stick around philly, grab some lunch with my wife and head back to the team hotel around 6. Then they have team meetings that run all the way til 9 pm. Finally Mike comes down and signs at 915. Knocks out all our stuff, gets me the game used items and is as nice as can be just like last time.

The original plan was for them to call down the other players. The time constraint of curfew and lack of communication between mike and marcus vick through me a major curveball. By the time Mike was done signing it was 10:45 and the players had an 11 curfew. They offered for me to do some of the players in the morning but that wouldnt work with my schedule. They also offered for me to leave the items with Mike Vick and he would get them to sign them and send them back to me, but that was a disaster waiting to happen.

Now they want me to come up to their first home game in november to finish the rest of the guys off. I really am on the fence for this because the participation of these four athletes was so low its not worth it. We had about 7 graham items, 8 jackson items, 10 mccoy items and 25 maclin items. The numbers were higher when the dealer had items but it wouldnt make business sense for them to fly back to philly based on their piece counts as well.

Below are some pictures of us at the hotel with Vick and his brother Marcus. I have about 3 pairs of game used cleats for sale. The pink cleats are not for sale.

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm guessing that's my green jersey? Hooray!
Are you just going to send back the Vick stuff? I would prefer you kept the Jackson and Maclin items in case it ever does go through.

joeed10

Premier Member
Credits
Those pink shoes are sick! I wish I had enough to trade for them or the extra to pay

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
If vick plays another game in the month of october and actually plays, i will have those pink cleats too and would be willing to move them. He is saving me every game used item for the rest of the season. I will let you guys know that have been PMing me.