Michael Vick, Desean Jackson, Brandon Graham, Jeremy Maclin & Lesean Mccoy Oct 17th

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
eaglessuperticketFLYER.jpg

You wanted these guys, I made it happen. I need all items by october 15th at the latest.

jake533

Premier Member
Credits
Will Vick be signing his whole name, like in your last private signing?

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
That is an amazing grouping for a signing. Best of luck. FYI for those out there considering Vick. He did a public today (I was not there) and I was told by 2 very reliable sources he sold 500 or so autographs. Lesean you can get whenever or wherever but the others are all nice names that are not every day gets. We may be down for a few as well. Have to check inventory but either way good luck with this event. Should be a winner.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
That is an amazing grouping for a signing. Best of luck. FYI for those out there considering Vick. He did a public today (I was not there) and I was told by 2 very reliable sources he sold 500 or so autographs. Lesean you can get whenever or wherever but the others are all nice names that are not every day gets. We may be down for a few as well. Have to check inventory but either way good luck with this event. Should be a winner.
That public was also him signing is crappy MV7. Jerm's signings have been the only time he's signed his full name since he got back.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
man, I wish you would have given a months notice so I could get some authentic jerseys from my hook-up. I still may get something, not sure.