Lee High School signings...

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
please post your address here when you return from abroad because i don't want to miss out on this. thanks (and don't drink the water)

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
Jim Northrup has been placed in Hospice, so he will no longer be able to do the show. The promoter said he is working on getting someone to replace him. He's mentioned Gates Brown, Dave Rozema or Mickey Stanley. I'll keep everyone posted on what happens.

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
Don't really have any update on any other signers. If anyone has just stuff for McLain and you want to send it to me now, send me a PM. I can take stuff now, but it must be here by January 22nd. Anytime after that, it will show up while I'm in Mexico. Good possibility it will sit out in the mailbox for a week because my sister-in-law will be staying at our house and she's not the sharpest tool in the shed. If you want to wait until after I get back to see if anyone else is going to do the show, that's fine with me. I more than likely will not be online while in Mexico, and if I ever do get on, it won't be to check sportsgraphing. Your best bet is to go here for any updates during that time. You can start sending stuff again after January 31st.

Once again, I don't take away anything for myself for this signing. It all goes to the school. All I ask is that you leave me feedback when you get your stuff back.

Last edited:

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
Back from Mexico... It's ok to send items now. Doesn't look like they are booking any other signers.

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've started getting packages in the mail, so I will start posting on the original post if I've received your stuff.

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
Today is basically the last day to send for me to have it in time. I need everything ASAP. Almost every item I have for this year has a different specific request and I need to get as organized as possible because McLain isn't going to be thrilled this year.