Lee High School signings...

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Last year he inscribed 31-6 1968 on both of my items without asking and I didnt pay anything extra so Im assuming its a standard thing he does.

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
All PM's have been replied to. As for inscriptions, as Amy stated, he usually does 31-6, 1968 on most items. Cards are hit or miss with inscriptions. If you want specific inscriptions, just put a sticky note with what you want, right below where you want him to sign. Inscriptions are free. If you want a bunch of inscriptions, it would be nice to throw in a dollar or two extra, just for an extra donation. Denny does this all for free, doesn't charge a dime, so I like to atleast give him the peice of mind that I donate extra.

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've had a lot of people PMing me about when to send. I'll be in Mexico from Jan. 24th to 31st. Not sure if I'll be putting a hold on my mail or if someone will be staying at my house. I don't really want a ton of packages on hold or the person that would possibly be staying at my house to deal with the packages. I'd say that people can start sending on the 31st. I will need everything here by Feb. 17th so I can organize everything and make it as easy as possible for McLain.