Lee High School signings...

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
Still a couple months away, but I figured I'd inform people as soon as I got the information and give people plenty of time to get stuff ready. I'll be helping out once again. Same as the past: I charge nothing for my help, please send proper amount of money/postage, tag everything. There in no limit on how much you can send, every dollar goes to the baseball program. I won't be taking things right now since it's still so far away. There's a possibility of them adding other guys. I heard Dick McAuliffe was supposed to be there, so that might be in the works still. As of right now it's just McLain and Northrup. Here's the flyer:
lee.jpg

Members I've received packages from:
RossiMcgee71 - 6
Milkywai - 1
lrh29 - 2
Hollandgraphs - 5
buyer_brad - 1
allsportskards1iv6 - 7
psugator02 - 1
Red Sox 2004 - 1
rifon164 - 4
twinsportfan - 1
HRocket - 2
crash - 1
Shawn_E - 1

Last edited:

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Count me in again for this Marty. Probably 3 McLain and a couple Northrup..anyone thinking of sending stuff...I was extremely pleased last year with the way this signing was handled by Marty...he did an outstanding job with helping out!

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
I'm in for one of each. I too have gone through Marty on this McLain signing in the past and have been very pleased. Marty is doing this for absolutely nothing and simply for the benefit of the Lee High baseball program.

Where else can you get a 30 game winner, 2 time AL CY Young winner, AL MVP, 3 time all-star, and World Series Champion for only $5 + a SASE???!!! No brainer, help out the high school and get a must have graph in the process.

wolverine

Premier Member
Credits
I will definitely get in on this as I missed out last year. Do you know if Denny will add inscriptions for free, or is there a fee for those?

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
I am in for a couple