suntimes show march 2012??

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I could be wrong but I think Adam West sold in the area of 100 tickets. Maybe a little more but that was the last number I remember hearing before they said all tickets. The Fan's Edge show in the past basically invented the Rollbacks so I hope they continue to push those. Of course, the downside to the rollbacks is that for the most part they are used on the show circuit regulars (Jim Brown, Pete Rose, etc.)

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
I could be wrong but I think Adam West sold in the area of 100 tickets. Maybe a little more but that was the last number I remember hearing before they said all tickets. The Fan's Edge show in the past basically invented the Rollbacks so I hope they continue to push those. Of course, the downside to the rollbacks is that for the most part they are used on the show circuit regulars (Jim Brown, Pete Rose, etc.)

with the crowds throwing the dough around this weekend i doubt you see rollbacks

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
They had like 6 rollbacks this weekend and those were the guys that sold really well (Fisk, Ripken, Rose etc.) so if you don't think there will be rollbacks then I respectfully but strongly disagree

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
if they keep having pete rose at $39, and sell over 300 tickets, im not sure they will go back to $59 on him.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
The rollbacks will continue. They make to much on them not too. And I don't know where you're getting this crowd thing. That show was calm compared to last years March show with all the Packers. I would say about half the amount of people. You could actually move in the autograph area.

BusterBronco

Premier Member
Credits
The rollbacks will continue. They make to much on them not too. And I don't know where you're getting this crowd thing. That show was calm compared to last years March show with all the Packers. I would say about half the amount of people. You could actually move in the autograph area.

Agreed. I was at both shows and it was night and day. Very relaxed this year. Biggest difference was the line to purchase auto tix. this year. I had a 5 min. wait this year compared to a 45-55 min. wait last year.

BusterBronco

Premier Member
Credits
How was Hope Solo?

She was cool. Her line was steady the whole time. She posed with pictures for everyone, even standing for a lot of them. Signed a bunch! Signed a baseball.
I was surprised that no one in the whole place had Nike soccer balls for sale. I think they could have made a killing on them because all mounted had for sale was photos. No one had balls, gloves, etc.