suntimes show march 2012??

jimjones

Lifetime Member
Credits
the novemeber show guests came out about 4-5 months before the show, any word or ideas who will be at the mounted memories/suntimes show in march??

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Lol I was thinking about starting one but I figured I'd wait. The November lineup was unusually early, probably because they didn't have a summer show. I recall names for the March show coming out much, much closer. I think we'll see a trickle of names in mid-January with tickets on sale the first week of February. That's just a WAG though.

BTW my wishlist is Joe Namath, Marcus Allen, Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, Bob Lilly, Bobby Bell, and Peyton Manning to name a few. I'm betting that Cam Newton will be one of the active players as he fits the profile of the type of guy they typically get (Young QB, marketable, hasn't necessarily made the monster payday yet, etc)

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
Lol I was thinking about starting one but I figured I'd wait. The November lineup was unusually early, probably because they didn't have a summer show. I recall names for the March show coming out much, much closer. I think we'll see a trickle of names in mid-January with tickets on sale the first week of February. That's just a WAG though.

BTW my wishlist is Joe Namath, Marcus Allen, Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, Bob Lilly, Bobby Bell, and Peyton Manning to name a few. I'm betting that Cam Newton will be one of the active players as he fits the profile of the type of guy they typically get (Young QB, marketable, hasn't necessarily made the monster payday yet, etc)

Id like to see joe willie namath and peyton i actually expect to see peyton. doesnt Cam have an exclusive with GTSM and i dont recall them ever working with mounted memories. Maybe they will cash in on the TIM TEBOW mania im sure palm beach will work with them.

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
There are many athletes that are exclusive with GTSM that have been at the Suntimes shows but its just the same ones over and over again.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I was kinda expecting Peyton too but with the rehab who knows. Namath hasn't been here for a few years now and he drew very well last time. Would love to get him despite the price. Beautiful autograph

jimjones

Lifetime Member
Credits
tebow!! hopefull some locals! blackhawks bulls i they are in town! i think i they got mark buehrle he would be a big draw since he just left!

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Did you guys see the signing w/ Cam for $90/$140? All I can say is wow. It's crazy to know I paid $99 for Marino, $115 for Montana, etc, and that was AFTER their HOF careers.