Sean Doolittle

Jeffro31437

Founding Member
Credits
Have been thinking about approaching Sean Doolittle for a signing. Have not done so yet but was just wondering what kind of interest there was and what kind of pricing people would be willing to pay for whatever they wanted signed whether or not it was cards, balls, photos or other items. If anyone has an idea of what, and how many they want signed LMK and I will start crunching numbers. Any feedback would be appreciated

bc81758

Charter Member
Credits
Based on what I have seen on posts here, you can rack on Doolittle IP right now in Single A and there is a current graph cash auction going on.

I would say good luck if you can get Doolittle to do a private signing.

Jeffro31437

Founding Member
Credits
Just am intrigued with the idea of giving it a shot. Not even definate that I will approach. Just kicking the tires so to speak

WiseAndEck

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
Based on what I have seen on posts here, you can rack on Doolittle IP right now in Single A and there is a current graph cash auction going on.

I would say good luck if you can get Doolittle to do a private signing.

Josh Reddick racks in the Cal League too but that didn't stop people from doing a private signing for him.

brian

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Your market for Doolittle would be on eBay. I say go for it. The guy is going to be a superstar. If no one from here pays up, you would still make out well with signed balls, photos on eBay. It's the approach I had for Lars Anderson and Will Middlebrooks.

kite2100

Founding Member
Credits
I'd do a ball or two.

gk07

Founding Member
Credits
I would interested if a signing were to take place.

Jeffro31437

Founding Member
Credits
Should be approaching Doolittle in the next couple days...Just wondering what people would be willing to pay for:
Cards:
8x10's:
Balls/16x20's:
Input would be helpful