rays fan fest

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I do not know if he will be there at the Rays Fanfest and I know that he is a very hard graph to get in person but I was wondering if anyone would be able to get Pat Burrell for me in return I would provide monetary compensation. Please PM and we can talk things over. I would ship a World Series Ball.

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
last year they posted list of who will be there on rays.com a day or two before fanfest.

basically everybody on the 40-man & non-roster invites.

there also is a handfull a former guys that have attened, mostly local guys like Mark Whitten & Jeff Torborg were there last year

I will be there as well and I'm doing blue jays on the 15th and phillies the 16th. I am worried about rays fan fest this year and all of those fans who want to get their pieces of paper and flags signed. No disrespect to those people but there will be a lot of them and I think quality and not quantity will have to be the focus.

Also in terms of the list you can never trust it. Look at the rays roster including the ST invitees and bring stuff for anyone you have because they will be there. However times and scheduling in the past has been a disaster so you can expect for them to show up but not always at the right time.

raider1088

Lifetime Member
Credits
i'm going to be in orlando for the weekend of the 14th.i'm thinking of checking out the astros and braves.anybody been there before and how is it?do think chipper will report early?

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
My goal is to get Matt Garza and Carl Crawford out of the way for ST and then anybody after that is a bonus.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
i'm going to be in orlando for the weekend of the 14th.i'm thinking of checking out the astros and braves.anybody been there before and how is it?do think chipper will report early?

He got there about the same time period last year. If I remember correctly, he goes to Daytona, and reports the next day, so plan on Monday.

BravesfanTaylor

Premier Member
Credits
yeah chipper reports to camp on the 1st day, and then goes to daytona. the astros nothing happens on report date. so plan on going the next day for their first workout.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
Following Rays are working out at the Trop

Cliff Floyd, Evan Longoria, Jamie Shields, Fernando Perez, Reid Brignac, Scott Kazmir, James Houser, Jacob McGee, Wade Davis, and Troy Percival.

No ideal why Floyd is there.

Anybody want to guess who the 20 former Rays will be signing at Fanfest ?

BravesfanTaylor

Premier Member
Credits
looking forward to meeting fellow sportsgraphing members at the rays fanfest cant wait.

NickHanson

Premier Member
Website
www.fenway-south.com
Credits
Following Rays are working out at the Trop

Cliff Floyd, Evan Longoria, Jamie Shields, Fernando Perez, Reid Brignac, Scott Kazmir, James Houser, Jacob McGee, Wade Davis, and Troy Percival.

No ideal why Floyd is there.

Anybody want to guess who the 20 former Rays will be signing at Fanfest ?

So, if they're working out at the Trop, I probably shouldn't anticipate anyone workout out in Port Charlotte this weekend, right? :(

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
I think the only reason these players are here already is either for rehab or they live nearby already...

Cliff Floyd signed with the Padres today.

I imagine that he will be back with the Rays in some sorta coaching role in the next couple of years.

Rays are really changing everything. This time last year we knew the Caravan dates. We know nothing this year.