rays fan fest

vbdodger

Lifetime Member
Credits
has anyone heard or know if the rays will be having a fan fest this year. any info would be appreciated.

vbdodger

Lifetime Member
Credits
Febuary 14th at the Trop is all ive herd.
i think its still free.

its gunna be a MADHOUSE this year!

im sure just have a few gameused jerseys to try and get
carlos pena
matt garza
bj upton
scott kazmir
and the main one
david price
all are from the vero beach drays jersey auction/ sale they had at the end of this season

vbdodger

Lifetime Member
Credits
When did Pena, Garza, Kazmir play single A for the Rays?

as was already said, they all had rehab stints with vero beach, kazmir had 2 starts 1 at home 1 at jupiter, garza had 1 start in vero, carlos pena had a start in tampa bj upton did rehab for a couple games in vero last year, baldelli and navarro were in vero as well but i didnt bid on the baldelli or navarro as i spent enough on the jerseys i got.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
Thats reasonable. Weeds out some that have always went because it was free then go stand outside Yankees complex for 4 weeks straight .....

They are not having early entry passes also.

Going for the scrubs, minor league team setters, and Crawford.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
My plane lands at 10:30 in Tampa, then the wife and I are heading over. I'm not too worried about getting anything signed. We will probably just explore the Trop. That doesn't mean I'm not bringing anything though...

Speaking of which... Will they post a list of who will be there or is it kind of a guessing game?

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
Its usually in the newspaper the day before and then they hand out sheets at the door.