Harrisburg Senators Fan Fest

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
The Harrisburg Senators will be holding a fan fest at the Harrisburg Mall on Sat Feb 11 and Sunday Feb 12. Check senatorsbaseball.com for details. No players have been announced for autographs yet but they usually have 2 or 3.I will keep up on this and see who will be appearing and post later as it becomes available.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Yeah I am just glad it is being held somewhere other than the pavilion on City Island. Never went to it before because the weather was always so cold. In the past they have had some decent autograph guests. Hope this years is the same.

B

Baltimore738

Do you know what players will be attending? I looked on the site and didn't see any thing. I plan on attending this event on the 12th. I am willing to do a 50/50, I just need to know who will be there first.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Don't know yet who will be there. Probably won't be announced until way closer to the event. I will probably be attending also..I want to wait until more info is put out until i decide which day I will be going..although if its worthwhile I may be attending both days.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Yeah I would absolutely go nuts if Zimmerman was there. You would have to pry me away kicking and screaming..haha. I did not get to any games in Harrisburg last season when he was there and i continually have to remind myself not to kick myself in the rear for that. biggest regret I have from last season.I did however manage to trade for a couple of his cards that buccofan got signed this past year. I am just hoping I ''run into" him at spring training haha. Now that would make my trip complete. I am sure the autograph guys won't be anyone really major but at this point I just need anyone for an in person signing!

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Posted on the Harrisburg senators web site for appearing at the fan fest is Senators manager John Stearns at 1 pm Sat Feb 11. Q and A followed by autographs and photos. I hope there are more autograph guests being announced soon!