Harrisburg Senators Fan Fest

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Well still no more info on whether anyone else will be signing but John Stearns. I emailed them and called with no response. I will be going for John Stearns and whoever else shows up (if anyone).

AbreuFan53

H-Burg Fry King
Website
photobucket.com
Credits
My little brother will be going out over the weekend. Also going to have to tell him to pick up a few of the new hats. I love the new logo
020906NewLogoCaps.jpg

AbreuFan53

H-Burg Fry King
Website
photobucket.com
Credits
LOL I agree with you 100% about Rascal It's def. time for either a new mascot or at least a wash. But I like the new hats. I love the gold on them and how they are more like the nationals

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I love the new hats and logo but Rascal is a pretty lame mascot. so was Uncle Slam or whatever that thing was.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Went to the Senators fan fest and got the following:
John Stearns 7/7 We were first in line so my husband got 2/2 on season ticket brochures then I got my 1/1 on my card and 1/1 on a souvenir autograph sheet. He was signing anything and everything you had..someone behind us had 8 or so cards. So I decided to go back thru the line a second time and I got 3/3 on ticket brochures. They gave him one of those retractible sharpies (black) and he was confused about using it...in my opinion those things are lousy. The autographs came out awful..they almost look like the thing was dried out! I guess its because there's nothing really covering the tip when its retracted. The last 3 I got with my own sharpie (blue) which is always in my purse. duffman, sprtstar4ever and graphing addict I will be sending yours out on Monday. I was disappointed there were no players there, as in the past. but overall it was very successful...he was very friendly. Should be a pleasant season getting him for those that do the Eastern League.

elpasodiablos

Lifetime Member
Credits
gorphils said:
Went to the Senators fan fest and got the following:
John Stearns 7/7 We were first in line so my husband got 2/2 on season ticket brochures then I got my 1/1 on my card and 1/1 on a souvenir autograph sheet. He was signing anything and everything you had..someone behind us had 8 or so cards. So I decided to go back thru the line a second time and I got 3/3 on ticket brochures. They gave him one of those retractible sharpies (black) and he was confused about using it...in my opinion those things are lousy. The autographs came out awful..they almost look like the thing was dried out! I guess its because there's nothing really covering the tip when its retracted. The last 3 I got with my own sharpie (blue) which is always in my purse. duffman, sprtstar4ever and graphing addict I will be sending yours out on Monday. I was disappointed there were no players there, as in the past. but overall it was very successful...he was very friendly. Should be a pleasant season getting him for those that do the Eastern League.

It is not because it was a retractable sharpie. It was because the sharpie stayed open for a period of time. It is just like anything else. Those retractable sharpies are very convenient.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
No..it wasn't opened at all. I still think I would stick to the regular ones. They may be convenient but I have seen very few graphs that looked good.

AbreuFan53

H-Burg Fry King
Website
photobucket.com
Credits
My little bro went to. He said they had some pretty good prices on the cloths and stuff. I think he is going tomorrow to see if there will be any players. I'll post if he does.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Yeah it looked like the new hats were going over well. I did see they had clearance stuff on the old hats and stuff. Looked decent but i didn't need any. With the snow tonight I don't think I will be able to go back tomorrow being as I live 40 minutes away. Wish I knew if there were going to be any players there as I would try to go if there were.