George Riley - gauge of interest

Astrofan5

Founding Member
Credits
Update: I talked to George today. He has signed everything and is sending it back to me today. He thanked me 4 or 5 times for helping him out. He appreciated the notes that you all sent for him as well. He said he is going to the hospital next week for a three week stay that he said will hopefully "put me back together". He said his doctors have been happy with the progress he has made so far. I hope to have all of your items on their way back to you by this time next week.

Astrofan5

Founding Member
Credits
I talked to George the other day, and he said he sent the items back to me on Feb 29th, but I have not received them. I sent a box with return shipping (so I would have the tracking number), but it appears that he first tried to send back in the original box that I sent the stuff to him. I contacted UPS and the first tracking number shows being delivered to his house twice, which George confirmed. He says he paid the shipping back to me, but has lost the tracking number. I really don't know what to do at this point, I guess I'll wait until the end of the week, and if I still do not have the package, I'll contact everyone to issue refunds.

Astrofan5

Founding Member
Credits
Good news (sort of). George called me today and once again UPS delivered the box back to him. He told me he sent it to me via the post office, so It should get here this time. Sorry this is taking so long, but it appears the box is finally going to get here. I'll post when I get it, and your stuff will be in the mail back to you the following day.

Astrofan5

Founding Member
Credits
Got the box back from George yesterday! Everything went out in the mail this morning. Thanks to all that participated!