George Riley - gauge of interest

Astrofan5

Founding Member
Credits
Alright, I heard back from George today. He does not have a set price per autograph, so I guess we'll just call it a free-will donation. I'd really appreciate any support we can give him - I'd like to be able to send him a bunch of stuff. If you're sending anything larger than a card, please take into consideration that I have to pay to send it to him, and pay to return it to me along with the return poatge back to you.

Please include a post-it on the back of your cards with your screen name and real name and SASE. If you are sending a check, please make it out to me, then I will send him one check. Again, send whatever you feel is appropriate. I will set the deadline to get items to me on February 4th. He wants to do the signing asap, but I wanted to build in some time in case you have to track down cards.

Please send to:
Dan Graham
927 Bobcat Creek
San Antonio, TX 78251

PM me with any questions. Thanks!

jbsouth

Founding Member
Credits
'm in for 2. I also will send 2 extra- 1 1981 Topps, 1 1981 Donruss- (this has been cleared with Dan) the first person to offer to send (at least) $10 per card for Mr. Riley (+ an SASE to use on the return) can have the cards free of charge (other than the donation to Mr. Riley). Post here if you want to take advantage of this offer.

Astrofan5

Founding Member
Credits
I got the stuff from El Paso and Bucco pride. Thanks for sending in. Dana, I will include your letter in the package I send to George. Anyone else, please consider sending in to help him out!

Astrofan5

Founding Member
Credits
VERY pleased with the response and donations for George. There's still another week before I send everything to him, so if you're thinking of participating, please send soon!

Astrofan5

Founding Member
Credits
Just to let everyone know, I sent everything to George yesterday. He'll get it wednesday, and I'm expecting a pretty quick turnaround. I'll let you all know when I'm sending your items back. We raised $200 for him, I know he'll be happy about that.