Frank Thomas Free?

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Same deal here, no go on outside items and got 2 photos provided. Long day for nothing basically.

Sharpie

Lifetime Member
Credits
Same deal here, no go on outside items and got 2 photos provided. Long day for nothing basically.

Hey Kenosha, I'll take em. You got 2 graphs from a HOF'er. Now we know you would rather have your own items, but for free, what the heck? Nothing else to do in Feb anyway. Besides, I know I'm in the minority, but some of those sponsor photos look kinda cool if ya ask me. Go Cubs!

nelfox02

Premier Member
Credits
Hey Kenosha, I'll take em. You got 2 graphs from a HOF'er. Now we know you would rather have your own items, but for free, what the heck? Nothing else to do in Feb anyway. Besides, I know I'm in the minority, but some of those sponsor photos look kinda cool if ya ask me. Go Cubs!

This sponsor photo was not bad, its a decent action shot, decent quality on the photo, frame it up with a matte that obscures the state farm logo on the bottom and it would not look to shabby IMO

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits

Sharpie, Not really free, 2 admission tickets to the show $22.00, parking $19.00, dinner for my girl friend who stayed in line with me $50.00. Do I dare say priceless?, lol
And 1 would be for trade if anyone is interested.