Frank Thomas Free?

Jaded

Premier Member
Credits
any updates on this? Is he signing outside items?

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
I never got a response back from my email to the auto show people. I'm just gonna go and hope for the best, lol.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Good Luck to all those going. I am not gonna go out since I have a ton of Thomas stuff, and still have 9 JSA Balls I am trying to sell

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Good Luck to all those going. I am not gonna go out since I have a ton of Thomas stuff, and still have 9 JSA Balls I am trying to sell

I know someone that can't go tomorrow looking for a ball. What are you looking to get for one?

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
A friend of mine went to the auto show last night and spoke with someone in charge at the state farm booth. He asked about Frank signing outside items and was told they have no problem with it. It just depends on Frank, whether or not he wants to do it. So basically it's a crap shoot going. You won't know until Thomas shows up.

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
They said the same thing last year for Forte. They said he would sign anything, then they seen the amount of people that showed up and they said their photo only. Forte ended up showing up about 45 minutes late so then they said he agreed to sign what you brought.

nelfox02

Premier Member
Credits
unfortunately, Frank and his people were strict about only signing the state farm provided photo. On the plus side---they actually provided a decent photo tho....if you matted it to cover the white borders (which has the state farm logo and frank's name on the bottom) it wouldnt look too bad. but yeah, we did not find out for sure until the first couple went up and they told them no dice on thier bats. Frank did do a few graphs as he walked out but you could tell he did not want to stay and do too many. I would say about 20 people got something done as Frank was walking out of th event.

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
yeah, i left once i seen he wasn't signing outside items. that's the problem with these auto show events, no one knows what is happening until the player shows up.

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
It is what it is. I got him to sign an 8x10 of me and him and he kind of looked around and did it while saying "Im not suppposed to do this"
We then went over to Knox and he was only doing photos up on a stage so we went home.