FOOTBALL AGENT - JOSH LUCHS - SI COVER

adamg

Lifetime Member
Credits
the point is, people collect signed SIs. This guy is the cover story. Scott is offering people the chance to add this to their collection. We should thank him, not scold him.

of course the agent did something wrong. illegal or not, he's a disgrace. but people still need his autograph for their collection, that is the price he is charging, so take it or leave it.

thanks scott.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
the point is, people collect signed SIs. This guy is the cover story. Scott is offering people the chance to add this to their collection. We should thank him, not scold him.

of course the agent did something wrong. illegal or not, he's a disgrace. but people still need his autograph for their collection, that is the price he is charging, so take it or leave it.

thanks scott.

well said

i cant believe 25 bucks a sig is causing this much uproar

jdub19999

Premier Member
Credits
This is America. If people want to pay $25 for an agent on the cover of an SI they have a right to, just like if someone wants to pay $75 to get a Randy Myers set card signed. Its a personal preference.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
Can anybody tell me why these type threads need permission and the consignment ones don't ?

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Thanks Adam G... well said... Thanks Uncle Moe... Thanks Pitt Grad... Thanks JBK... Thanks Greedy. I appreciate your kind words and support... I just dont understand why people take such offense... I need the guy for my collection. I have 13,000 signed SI's back to 1954. thats all I do. I got OJ to sign his MURDER Cover with a little trickery... I got Tyson and Kobe on their mugshots. If they had other people on those covers that week, then I'd have gotten them. It's just what I collect... personal preference only. If people think it's too high, then they can choose not to send it in, but if you are an SI collector and you need this one... then I hope to only provide a great opportunity to you at a reasonable price. It is a little high for an agent, but his price to me way higher than I offered... so being that I didn't want to do it for free... I figured I'd go for it and let everyone else make their own intelligent decision. Appreciate all of the feedback one way or the other. Everyone is always entitled to their opinion. I appreciate it all. Thanks! :)

Last edited: