FOOTBALL AGENT - JOSH LUCHS - SI COVER

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
I am conducting a private signing at the end of November with last weeks SI cover subject, former NFL Football agent Josh Luchs. Josh has been in the public eye of late for paying College football players while trying to recruit them. He's like the Jose Canseco of the steroids scandal... but just being as honest and open as Jose has been.

I am taking all SI covers, or whatever else you'd like him to sign for $25 bucks. Plus S&H.

He's looking at book and movie deals so he may just be a hot commodity in the coming months.

All items due by November 15th.

please send to:

Scott Smith
4 Dube Court
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

If you have any questions or concerns, just email me directly at sikingcollection@aol.com and I will be happy to help you.

Graphmaster

Premier Member
Credits
This issue infuriates me. MLB Playoffs, Cliff Lee, Brett Favre, NBA starting, all the great college football and they put out a blank cover about an "agent" that tells stories about something that happened 15 years ago. This guy dosen't deserve to be paid to sign anything. He is pathetic.

As much as I love getting SI's signed this one went right in the trash.

derder1124

Banned
Credits
Sports Illustrated has been printing nonsense for the past few years, Someone could win a major golf tournament yet they still put TIGER WOODS [who lost] on the cover, Lebron stubs his toe taking a leak in the middle of the night, He gets a cover, Most people they put on a cover are unattainable these days so this is a good thing Scott has put together, I have been collecting SI's since 1999, have over 1800 signed and have finally given up on them due to this nonsense of putting the same people on covers, Jordan, Ali, Favre, Tiger, Good Luck

On another note, Scott Smith is the man when it comes to purchasing signed SIs or taking part of his signings, I have known him since before I had hair on my chest, He is a good man, Deal With Confidence

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
$25?? Seriously Scott?

I've allowed you to promote your signings on here for a long time without restriction. From here on out, please email me and get approval before you list again.

To the Mods, please help me enforce this rule. If you do not see an Editted By Alan server stamp, consider it not approved and remove it.

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
I agree with you all... SI puts out some crap... all driven by dollar signs. Whatever they think will sell... thats what they go with. Too bad they have such idiots like Lance Armstrong, Peyton and now Mark Sanchez on thei rcovers. Just ruins it for all of us. Lebron and Michael take a crap in the same state? That sells magazines! LOL

Alan Moore... Sorry that you have to take the public forum to question my pricing. Didn't think that was appropriate as the owner of the site. I have over 40 covers sent in so far. Wished you'd have just emailed me privately instead of questioning Josh's price to me and my price to the public. I'll glady handle future posts properly and email you first. Kindly do the same for me. Thank you.

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
i could see maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe at most $10 bucks for $25 for this clown come on....... its reasons like this that like 5th rd nfl picks get like $15 per a show lol insane
plus if u wait 3 yrs this guy would prob be like $5

andy97

Charter Member
Credits
I agree 100%... This guy did things that were wrong, he should not benefit one bit.

He didn't do anything wrong. There is nothing wrong with giving money to someone who wants it, or taking money from someone willing to give it to you. The only thing he did that could be considered wrong is going public and being a snitch!

jeff3880wi

Lifetime Member
Credits
He didn't do anything wrong. There is nothing wrong with giving money to someone who wants it, or taking money from someone willing to give it to you. The only thing he did that could be considered wrong is going public and being a snitch!

Agents paying college football kids is a violation of NCAA rules, so yes it is wrong.