Flyers Wives Charity Carnival 1/10

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
hey guys,
I'd figure I'd tell you now before tickets sell out. The Flyers' Wives Carnival is January 10, 2010 and all the Flyers will be there signing. All the major guys are $22 for any item. ANY ITEM! And this is good because I know Jeff Carter doesn't do public signings and Chris Pronger probably costs a hell of a lot more. Get your tickets now.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Go to comcast tickets and look for Jan 10, 2010 or google "Flyers Wives Carnival"

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Is there any way not to do early admission? I am thinking I am gonna go with 2- Carter and 2- Pronger. I have stuff signed by Gagne and Briere already. Wondering how long lines will possibly be for JVR by then.....

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
it depends on who else is with JVR but the lines shouldnt be too too bad. I would imagine 20-30 mins for JVR

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I don't know if you can buy tickets for the other players as soon as you get there or if you have to wait for them to start signing, but your best bet is to get there for early admission to get the tickets. I already ordered mine:
Mike Richards
Jeff Carter
Chris Pronger
all $22!

I think I am going to get Pronger on a Winter Classic jersey.

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
The guys who arent presold are at different locations throughout the arena. They give you a guide when you walk in with the players, activities and their locations. You pay for the guys that arent presold wherever they are signing, they have someone take your money right there.