Flyers Wives Charity Carnival 1/10

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
The guys who arent presold are at different locations throughout the arena. They give you a guide when you walk in with the players, activities and their locations. You pay for the guys that arent presold wherever they are signing, they have someone take your money right there.
Cool. Thanks. Do they usually sell out pretty quickly? Also, does anybody know where you can find a JVR jersey?

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
Some of the presold sell out pretty quickly. The rest the team you should be able to get a good amount. They dont sell out. THe lines get cut off toward the end of the event but you can get alot of them in before that happens. You'll prob. have to get a JVR jersey online as of now

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sounds good. My goal is to get Hartnell and JVR in addition to the presold Richards, Carter, and Pronger that I bought.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Help

Hey guys. I was wondering if there was a way that anyone could get my Chris Pronger jersey signed for me at the show. I would pay the $22 for the ticket and throw in another 20 for your efforts. I am going on a trip to Las Vegas Jan 4-8. I do not think i could make it out to Philadelphia for the signing now. Lemme know via PM.

GO PHILS!!! ROLLINS!!!

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Looks like Richards is sold out and there is one Pronger signing time left. Better hurry.

Basil Shabazz

Premier Member
Credits
Can anyone going to this get me James van Reimsdyk? I will pay decently if they can.

Please lmk

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I can probably take 50/50s on this (pucks, jerseys, 8x10s) for any player but Carter, Richards, and Pronger. For anybody that has been to this, the players that aren't for presale (Hartnell, Van Riemsdyk, Cote, etc), are they free?

jgarrafa

Premier Member
Credits
they were $15 a pop last year for everyone else..... phantoms guys were free, but they moved to adirondack so i don't think they will be around this year.