Brooks Robinson and past Orioles

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Here's a little more info from an email I sent them:

Thanks for your email and for your interest in Southern Maryland Baseball. The Fanfest event will be taking place in the gymnasium and auditorium. There will be a full schedule of events handed out when you arrive.
As for the autograph sessions, yes, for each session, the 3-4 players will be signing at one table, so you just wait in line once for multiple autographs!
We look forward to seeing you at North Point on Saturday and be sure to invite your friends, family and co-workers!

B

Baltimore738

Sugarcult2 thanks for posting this event with all the valuable information. I am looking forward to going there tomorrow.

B

Baltimore738

Dave Johnson

Does any one know which Dave Johnson will be there?? Is the the Pitcher from the late 80's early 90's? Or is it the 2nd basemen from the late 60's?? I am going to take a stab and say the pitcher, just because he was born in Middle River, MD. Where as the other guy is from Texas. Any help with this??? Thanks.

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Baltimore738 said:
Does any one know which Dave Johnson will be there?? Is the the Pitcher from the late 80's early 90's? Or is it the 2nd basemen from the late 60's?? I am going to take a stab and say the pitcher, just because he was born in Middle River, MD. Where as the other guy is from Texas. Any help with this??? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it;s the pitcher

B

Baltimore738

I had a great time at this Fan Fest. It was well set up for the most part, even though I think the gymn could have been opened up a little more. I was able to be there for the first two autograph sessions. Ferguson did 1/1, Minor did 3/3, Hansen 1/1, Robinson 3/3. The second group I did Robinson 1/2, Sheets 3/6, Martinez 3/4, and Blair 1/1. Blair stood up and stepped back a few steps by the time I got to. I guess he was just saying hello to a friend. I stood there and waited for him to walk back up to the table- it was only a minute if that. He signed for me. But of course had an attitude. But over all I had a great experience and the kids had a lot of things to par take in.