Orioles Alumni signings at Camden yards...

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
From the O's website...

Every Monday and Thursday home game at Camden Yards, come meet some of your favorite former Orioles! Two to three former players will be signing autographs at the MASN Booth on Eutaw Street (near Gate A) from one and a half hours before the game until 30 minutes before the first pitch.

Former players and coaches scheduled to appear in 2009 include:
Paul Blair
Al Bumbry
Ken Dixon
Joe Durham
Ross Grimsley
Dick Hall
Ron Hansen Bill Hunter
Dave Johnson
Rick Krivda
Calvin Maduro
Tippy Martinez
Scott McGregor
John Miller Curt Motton
Tim Nordbrook
Joe Orsulak
Larry Sheets
John Stefero
Bill Swaggerty
Jimmy Williams

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Very cool, and thanks for the heads-up!

Any idea if the specific player will be announced ahead of time?

NOthing official (yet)... If you go to any of these, be sure to look for the Lady with Dark Brown hair running them. Ask her who will be next. I know they have the next few booked, so she should at least be able to tell you a week or two out who's gonna be there... All I know is CAL RIPKEN will NOT be there, as I jokingly asked that question to my buddy that works there and he said they had a better shot at them booking Babe Ruth for it!

If your at ANY of them, just have your Banner, since you may want a few of those guys.... (Hansen 1960 AL R.O.Y.)

Orioles_Fan_1983

Premier Member
Credits
NOthing official (yet)... If you go to any of these, be sure to look for the Lady with Dark Brown hair running them. Ask her who will be next. I know they have the next few booked, so she should at least be able to tell you a week or two out who's gonna be there... All I know is CAL RIPKEN will NOT be there, as I jokingly asked that question to my buddy that works there and he said they had a better shot at them booking Babe Ruth for it!

If your at ANY of them, just have your Banner, since you may want a few of those guys.... (Hansen 1960 AL R.O.Y.)

Hansen is a must-have for my banner. I actually bumped into him at a Minor League game years ago, but didn't have my banner with me at the time.

Thanks again for the advice, I'll definitely try to make it out to one or two of these events, if possible.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
JB, I could use Ken Dixon on a 1988 Score to upgrade my set. LMK if you hear about him being there, or if you go and can get that card done, we can work out a trade.

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
Yo if you hear Jimy Williams is gonna be there can you let me know need him on my phillies 16x20 team shot from last season. Thanks
Bill

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
When Rick KRivda was in the atlantic league I all but begged him to sign it and he still wouldn't do it

Orioles_Fan_1983

Premier Member
Credits
Going to tonight's game. I'll let you folks know if I find out who's scheduled in the near-future.

Edit: Not going. It's been raining since I got off work.

JNP624

Lifetime Member
Credits
Will there be anything? I was thinking they might have a list tomorrow, because its the day of a signing