Brooks Robinson and past Orioles

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Hey Derek...where did you get this info/ Is there a website or anything that has times when each is signing or do you know? I have a Ryan Minor gameused jersey from last season with the Lancaster barnstormers that i need to get signed. I am not sure if he will be back this year (may retire?)! So if I can go I want to.

Last edited:

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
gorphils said:
Hey Derek...where did you get this info/ Is there a website or anything that has times when each is signing or do you know? I have a Ryan Minor gameused jersey from last season with the Lancaster barnstormers that i need to get signed. I am not sure if he will be back this year (may retire?)! So if I can go I want to.

http://www.namesouthernmarylandsteam.com

Minor's signing at 10:30 and 1:15.

B

Baltimore738

I am planning on attending this event. Sounds like it will be fun for the kids and all too. Do you think it will be 1 per? I saw Paul Blair last Spring Training at the Legends game in Florida and he wasn't wanting to sign much. Hopefully I can get him on a card or two Saturday.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
This event looks simular to the fan fest they had for the Lancaster Barnstormers last Feb. Same kinda lettering in the ad...same name the team kinda logo. I would guess this team is the next one going into the Atlantic league...this is very much the same logoish thing when they were pushing the York PA team too.The fan fest they had for the Barnstormers was pretty simular..events wise. Autographs at that one were ..Brooks Robinson, bud Harrelson, Tom Herr, Gene Garber..I believe Tippy was at that one too.

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
duffman said:
I sure hope its not 1 per then alot pf people sent cards for noting lol.

It better not be. Still, there'll be other opportunities besides the signings to get autos.

B

Baltimore738

What time is every one planning on showing up to this event? I know it starts at 10 am and the first autograph session is at 10:30. I was thinking about getting there around 9 am. Is that to early you think??

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Baltimore738 said:
What time is every one planning on showing up to this event? I know it starts at 10 am and the first autograph session is at 10:30. I was thinking about getting there around 9 am. Is that to early you think??

I was planning to be there at 9:30 with a partner in crime