willie mays hank aaron

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Funny you bring this up, am speaking with representatives from both athletes to do determine if it is feasible to add either to my signing schedule. They are quite expensive, but well worth it in my mind. Just a heads up, you'll be looking at least $150-175 to get an item signed regardless of where you get it signed from.

jbk150

Founding Member
Credits
Aaron did a public signing at Last Licks in New York on 6/28 (I was out of town unfortunately or I'd have gone).

auburnco2000

Premier Member
Credits
do these guys ever do private signings. i need to get my mcfarlane bases signed by these guys.

Aaron signed a couple of McFarlane bases TTM about a month ago for a couple of guys over on the Spawn Board. He signed an index card for me around the same time, but now everything seems to be coming back rubber stamped. :rolleyes:

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
Aaron signed a couple of McFarlane bases TTM about a month ago for a couple of guys over on the Spawn Board. He signed an index card for me around the same time, but now everything seems to be coming back rubber stamped. :rolleyes:

It's obviously not real. He wouldn't be giving you free sigs when he gets paid $150+ at shows. Sorry man, but you have a secretarial autograph.