Varitek Celebrity Putt Putt

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Has anyone ever graphed this event before? I'm going this year for the first time and hope to make out pretty well.

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
Good luck. It's in Middleton like it was last year and it sucked. The mini golf holes are roped off. Varitek was the only one who came over and signed last year. Papelbon signed but was signing everything in ball point pen. I've done it every year they've had it and this was by far the worst venue it's held at. At the others you can get the players when they come in and park. At this place you have to get shuttled there and they players park in roped off area. It's gotten worse every year they have had it. With all that being said, you'll probably get everyone lol.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
With all that being said, you'll probably get everyone lol.

I hope so, I'm only going because I thought maybe, just maybe I could finally have a good success with the sox.

nyy3peat

Founding Member
Credits
Good luck. It's in Middleton like it was last year and it sucked. The mini golf holes are roped off. Varitek was the only one who came over and signed last year. Papelbon signed but was signing everything in ball point pen. I've done it every year they've had it and this was by far the worst venue it's held at. At the others you can get the players when they come in and park. At this place you have to get shuttled there and they players park in roped off area. It's gotten worse every year they have had it. With all that being said, you'll probably get everyone lol.

Hey Al,
I just bought a foursome and your in.... just keep your hands to yourself!

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey Al,
I just bought a foursome and your in.... just keep your hands to yourself!

Nyy3peat, PM sent. If you have an opening for your putt putt group, I'd be very interested.

nyy3peat

Founding Member
Credits
Nyy3peat, PM sent. If you have an opening for your putt putt group, I'd be very interested.

How much??? Everyone has a price for the Million Dollar Man... hahahahaahahahaahaa money, money, money, money, moneyyyyyyyyyy

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm not sure what you're talking about lol, let me know in PM.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Well, this was postponed and I can't go.