Tom Brady private signing with Tristar (prices beginning at $499)

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
People are going to be stupid enough to get in on it, so I guess it's the going rate for a future HOF quarterback who rarely signs.
Tom Brady will not sign Roman Numerals.
But that is the kind of thing I just have to shake my head at.

at350zguyy

Premier Member
Credits
even though you probably wont get that sig at training camp, i heard he does sign there.

mwparry123

Premier Member
Credits
Hey Guys
Yes I would...I know it might seem like a waste but that is why I am doing only 1 for now...I am counting on his prices going down a bit after his playing days are done...but who knows if they will...Did you check out my set link? I am 287/315 with the 2006 Turkey Red set. I am devoted all of my collecting to completing the set...so yes I would spend that on a card....and hopefully after he retires I can add the other two set cards. If anyone has any signed 2006 Turkey Reds LMK I would be interested!
Matt

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
Hey Guys
Yes I would...I know it might seem like a waste but that is why I am doing only 1 for now...I am counting on his prices going down a bit after his playing days are done...but who knows if they will...Did you check out my set link? I am 287/315 with the 2006 Turkey Red set. I am devoted all of my collecting to completing the set...so yes I would spend that on a card....and hopefully after he retires I can add the other two set cards. If anyone has any signed 2006 Turkey Reds LMK I would be interested!
Matt

You are making me want to take the hour ride to training camp and get that card signed for you - of course I'd give you a discount at $399.99 for it. ;)