Sun times show july 16-19

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
just read this on schwartz sports. its a while away...

Sports Spectacular

Presented by

CHICAGO SUN-TIMES

July 16-19, 2009

DAN MARINO, DICK BUTKUS, PETE ROSE, MIKE SCHMIDT* AND DOZENS MORE!!!

and unless its a typeing erroe , theres one posted for march 20-22. but it says 2008. and theres no other info. so is that gonna happen , or.... weird. theres a thread out there about this march show. i will update that too.

BBGraph

Lifetime Member
Credits
no typeo on this this is suppose to be the new fans edge show replacing the sportsfest.

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
i was talking to a friend who works within the autograph area for shows and told me there will be a march show-though there really won't be that many good guests at the show

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
good guests = new guys who havent done too many shows before

note to schwartz and mounted memories: bring in more lower priced guys

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I agree. Bring in some lower priced guys and people will get them. Just please...no more 84 Cubs for the VIP. Bring in some winners.

The Fansedge show in July....Rose, Butkus, Marino, Schmidt, etc. Who still needs these guys? I've only been doing shows for 10 years, and I have seen all of them appear at least 3 times.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I don't really care about lower priced guys but I like some unique guys. I hope they are able to bring in prime active football guys along the lines of the Larry Fitzgeralds and Matt Ryans of the world. This March show generally hangs its hat on active football players so I hope they are strong in that department

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
just recived email from scwartz sports ..... the lineup will be up by end of next week . 1/23 . cant wait.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
i saw it also. good to see the $19 any item guys for friday night. hopefully it will be a few i need. i need eckersky on 2 items, and will probably get jim rice on a hof item. not to thrilled with vip guys so far. i need mcmahon on a few packers photos, but hes on sunday.

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
jim rice will be huge. wonder who is friday ???? i dontlike seeing numbers like 399$ 599$ thats all crazy . that drives people far away !!!!!