Fans Edge Show July 16-19

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
There is a rather extensive list of names now up. There is some pricing available too. I am cautiously optimistic about this show. Curious what the pricing will look like for Manning, Ripken and Russell. Not sure why they have Rose and Butkus appearing on days other than there Fan appreciation day. Can't imagine they'll sell well at double the prices on another day. Tickets go on sale pretty soon actually, looks like May 1

Schwartz Sports - Fansedge Show @ www.SchwartzSports.com

elnino1

Premier Member
Credits
If anyone is going to this i would be interested in getting an authentic Manning jersey signed and will obviously pay for the help. PM me if anyone is going out there and would like to help me out.

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
I would def. be interested in getting something by manning done. Let me know if anyone can help me with that and what the price would be for your services.

chisoxcollector

Premier Member
Credits
I think I'll fly up for this. Aparicio for $29? I'm there! I'll probably get 5 or more items signed at that price. Fisk will probably be charging his usual prices, but I wonder how much Quentin and Alexei will be?

I can't offer to get Manning for you guys, as I don't think I'll be going on Sunday. But if they add Tom Seaver or some other notable former Sox player on Sunday, then we can talk!

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
make sure you read the page closely-there will only be a limited nmber of those cheap tickets which i will go real fast...

chisoxcollector

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah, I saw that afterwards. I'll preorder them the day they go on sale, and get 4 (my wife will be going too). I can live with 4. :D

hofcs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Those are great prices on Friday! However I think they might have inflated the regular prices on a few of those guys...........Aparacio at a regular price of $69? Seems a bit high. Same for Palmer, Weaver and Howe. Regardless however, the ticket prices are better than anywhere else you will find them.