South Florida signings

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Not that this team is hard to graph by any stretch, but the Marlins caravan is ridiculous!!! I'm all for supporting the troops but whats with all the media only events? How about you let your fans (both of them) meet the players like ohhh every other team in MLB. 1 lousy event open to the public and its a Panther game so I've gotta buy a ticket for a team I could care less about to get to meet the guys from my team!!! No wonder the Marlins are considered one of the worst run organizations in MLB. Bring on Rays fest!!!

You mean, for example, selling Perfect Game tickets at face value AFTER the game has already been played and when said game went against your team??? Profiting from ineptitude! Only in Miami.....

AutographMaster

Moderator and Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Yeah, I don't get why they aren't doing a normal caravan this year. Of course they never come very far south anymore these days. The last time they came to my part of South Florida when I lived there was probably 7 years ago or something along those lines.

30-Year Old Cardboard

Premier Member
Credits
No caravan equals no chances for 1-on-1 dialogue with the fans that would be the ones most likely to drive farther and spend more to see their "home" team play. Another pathetic effort, if you want to call it that, by this management group.