South Florida signings

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
Figured it was probably best to simply start a thread instead of creating a post every time I see something.

Friday, January 21

The Wolfsonian–Fiu Presents ‘Greg Lemond: Breaking Speed Limits’ Public Talk by Three-Time Winner of the Tour de France Presented in Conjunction with ‘Speed Limits’ Exhibition
Friday, January 21 at 7pm
The Wolfsonian
Florida International University
1001 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
www.wolfsonian.org
Free for Wolfsonian members, members of the Florida International University community and students, and $10 for all others.

Saturday, January 22

MiamiDolphins

Meet alumni, Dolphins Cheerleaders & Fins Force this Sat from 11-1 at the Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet: 5500 N State Rd 7, Coconut Creek

Saturday, February 5

Rick Ankiel at Port St. Lucie HS, Port St. Lucie, 11 a.m.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/highschoolbuzz/2011/01/20/baseball-port-st-lucie-alumni-game-featuring-rick-ankiel-set-for-feb-5/

Last edited:

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
Meet alumnus Ed Newman, Cheerleaders, & Fins Force this Sat from 11-1 at the Homestead Chevrolet: 30401 South Dixie Highway!

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
Jon Secada: Attention Tennis Fans & South Floridians! Catch Jon Secada singing the "National Anthem" at The Delray Beach Tennis Center... Tickets

Jon Secada: This February 26th & 27th, Jon Secada will be a guest judge at the BOCA RATON CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE - hosted by Jay... http://fb.me/TYQOlp2Y

KDOG4187

Premier Member
Credits
Not that this team is hard to graph by any stretch, but the Marlins caravan is ridiculous!!! I'm all for supporting the troops but whats with all the media only events? How about you let your fans (both of them) meet the players like ohhh every other team in MLB. 1 lousy event open to the public and its a Panther game so I've gotta buy a ticket for a team I could care less about to get to meet the guys from my team!!! No wonder the Marlins are considered one of the worst run organizations in MLB. Bring on Rays fest!!!

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
well to defend the marlins, this is the first year in a few years when they haven't had any public-friendly events...last year they had JJ at an event and he pretty much signed everything you had. and fanfest, which i'm skipping this year, has turned into a complete joke

KDOG4187

Premier Member
Credits
well to defend the marlins, this is the first year in a few years when they haven't had any public-friendly events...last year they had JJ at an event and he pretty much signed everything you had. and fanfest, which i'm skipping this year, has turned into a complete joke
Your absolutely right I was at that event as well, and it was fantastic. I think I am just shocked that they are doing sooo little for the actual fan base when we need every fan we can get..

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
Your absolutely right I was at that event as well, and it was fantastic. I think I am just shocked that they are doing sooo little for the actual fan base when we need every fan we can get..

with a new stadium in 2012 they should really be trying to build a fan base, instead of alienate that base