Signings in Puerto Rico in June

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
All the orders have been sent back with a couple of exceptions, Moret hasn't been signed we are still trying to catch up with him. Also, Huffman your stuff hasn't been sent I need to find an new envelope, the one that you sent has been through the mail a few times and it looks like it won't make it another trip. Some of the people that sent SASE I hope they go through with no problems there were some that didn't seem to have enough postage, if they get returned to me I will contact you ASAP. If you haven't ordered your Hector autographs that is the next signing. If you have any questions or need anything shoot me a PM or email.

Rick Sweet

Premier Member
Credits
got my cards back today and they look great! thanks for doing this and I look forward to more of these.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
All 15 of my cards came back today, signed perfectly! Thanks again, Warren. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future!!

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
Bad news to report, we haven't been able to catch up with Rogelio Moret he doesn't have a phone and we just can't keep going over to the other side of the island to see if we can catch him. So once the cards come back from this last signing I will be refunding everyone that purchased Moret signatures. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience.