Francisco_Oliveras.jpg

Francisco_Oliveras2.jpg

All the cards have been signed.

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give a quick update on what is going on with the signings:

Carmelo Martinez: Is out of town on business all items will be signed when he gets home.
Francisco Oliveras: All items signed.
Tito Navarro (Mets 2B): All items signed.
Rogelio Moret (Pitcher 60s, 70s): Pending
Ed Correa (1987 Rangers Pitcher): All items signed.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM and I will answer them.

Thanks again,
Warren

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
More pictures:

Tito Navarro:
Tito_Navarro.jpg

Ed Correa:
Ed_Correa.jpg

ed.jpg

We are still waiting for Carmelo to get back in town. If you have any questions shoot me a message.

Warren

Notorious B.E.G.

Founding Member
Credits
Warren,

When will we get our stuff back from the Oliveras signing? There's no rush, I was just curious.

Jeff

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
Once Carmelo Martinez signs his cards I will send everything back. We are hoping to have everything done soon.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Millito Navarro...oldest living Negro Leaguer has a card in the new '09 Allen & Ginter. Any chance of getting him? At his age (103) I'm not sure he can even sign, but maybe worth a shot.

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
Millito Navarro...oldest living Negro Leaguer has a card in the new '09 Allen & Ginter. Any chance of getting him? At his age (103) I'm not sure he can even sign, but maybe worth a shot.

Should know something next week, he signed for A&G so it looks like he is still able to sign.

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
Another update, Carmelo made it back in town (he had been out of town testifying on a court case) all the cards have been signed. The only person that is proving to be tougher is Rogelio Moret. If you sent in cards for him please send me a PM, we are still working on getting the cards signed however it is going to take a little longer than the others and I just wanted to go over the options with everyone. As always if anyone has a question shoot me a PM.

Thanks again everyone, this is turning out really well so we are going to make this a regular thing. We are working on some really exciting signings in the future so keep an eye out for those.

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
The Carmelo signing is done all items have been signed and are being returned. Once I receive them they will be in the mail to you. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

carmelo1.jpg

carmelo2.jpg

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
The Rogelio Moret cards have not been signed, he is proving to be slightly difficult to get, we will get him but it is going to take a little longer. For those people that sent in only Moret cards we are holding on to them to get signed, if you sent in other cards plus the Moret cards let me know if you want me to hold your order or return them w/o the Moret cards.