Premier Member
Credits
that's my tight end
sadto.gif

2z6w8qv.jpg

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
TO and Ocho aren't gonna be smiling after this weekend....the defending division champs are starting 0-2 my friends, courtesy of Ray Ray and the troops.....to have "lost a step" as some are saying and still be the 2nd or 3rd best MLB in the game shows you just how great he was and still is

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
Putting up 10 pts against the Jets was sad. You're facing the best teams in the NFL the first 6 weeks. See you week 6 in Foxboro when we'll hopefully be undefeated. Go Pats (team of the decade)
TO and Ocho aren't gonna be smiling after this weekend....the defending division champs are starting 0-2 my friends, courtesy of Ray Ray and the troops.....to have "lost a step" as some are saying and still be the 2nd or 3rd best MLB in the game shows you just how great he was and still is

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
Tickets are selling fast so if you're interested, let me know asap.....our Ray Rice event earlier this year sold out in advance because our local following is pretty strong. Don't miss out....this is the cheapest Ray Lewis signing in a long time

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
Standard tickets are all sold out......only a handful of Premium tickets are still available

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
Ray did an amazing job that night....we were told that it was the largest public signing he has ever done. Thanks to everyone who was part of the event. Those of you who did mail order, please feel free to post pics of your items on here. We have an event coming up November 4th with Derrick Mason which I'll be posting on here any minute now

I would load pictures but for some reason it's not allowing me to