RAY LEWIS Public Signing

Buffett10

Premier Member
Credits
i wanna find a pic of the hit on dustin keller and have him inscribe "you got knocked the Fu*k out" hahhaa

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
I need to grow up? Funny but I'm not the guy making stupid comments on a message board. I posted my event in a professional manner and when someone makes a childish comment on my event post I feel the need to respond. We're all here to grow our collections, network and make this a quality community for collectors....not to trash a guy who another member is hosting a very expensive event with. It's the equivelent to me showing up at a Toyota dealership and handing out flyers about all their recalls.....there's just no reason for it and it's counterproductive. If you don't want an item from the event then just keep your mouth shut. I can take a joke as well as anyone but truth be told, the guy was only found guilty of an obstruction charge and served a year of probation. Many have landed worse for a traffic violation. It's very unfortunate what happened but how would you feel if you and a group of friends went out, a fight started and one of your friends went too far? Poor judgement on the crowd he was with but realistically, do you think he hung out with those guys thinking they were gonna shank someone and almost cost him his career? It was 10 years ago......let it go. As for OJ, he lost a substantial civil suit where the results are based on a much more logical approach and all the legal ins and outs aren't nearly as relevant. That man killed 2 people and the world knows it. For the record, I own as many OJ items as I do Rae Carruth items.....none.

Ultimately, it just comes down to what's appropriate at the time and when I'm promoting an event I don't appreciate someone blasting the player on the thread. I'd imagine most of you would agree if you were in my position.

Billy, call me directly if you need more info.

BTW- Tickets are selling fast....sold quite a few at the Terrence Cody signing last night and through the website so let me know soon if any of you are interested.

Thanks

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
I wanna buy my ticket on your website but it doesn't have option for inscription. Can we pay via paypal ? I would Like to send a helmet via mail-in.

Big Mac McGwire

Premier Member
Credits
To the original Thread Starter, I will call and place a order for a delux item as i assume a game used cleat would be deluxe plus an inscription.

Why all the Ray Lewis Bashing? You guys don't collect the greatest Linebacker of the late 90's and 2000's?

Just a small stabbing of my Ray Lewis collection...

Game Used Gloves
glove-1.jpg

pics015.jpg

Game Used Cleats from 2008 AFC Championship Game against Pittsburgh
pictures025.jpg

pictures027.jpg

2008 Game Issued jersey
lewis003-1.jpg

lewis001-1.jpg

Autographed SB Game Model Ball with inscription
pics013.jpg

pics011.jpg

Other Signed Shat

raylewis.jpg

LEWIS-1-1.jpg

Big Mac McGwire

Premier Member
Credits
group1-3.jpg

group1-4.jpg

program.jpg

mcgwire020.jpg

cards008.jpg

eagles004.jpg

ray001.jpg

rayyyy.jpg

raySBBOWUL.jpg

Not signed, but a actual Letter off of a Game Worn jersey

rayyyyyyy.jpg

I'm sure Dustin Keller would appreciate my post

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
DanBucs.....you can call me at 443-413-2336 after 5pm and I'll take all the info over the phone for you.....not a problem at all and Big Mac, that's one hell of a collection my friend. Feel free to call me as well to set up your mail-in.

In fact, it's probably best all main-in order do it over the phone with me directly at the # listed above so I can go over shipping, inscription specifics, etc. Thanks for the interest guys. It's going to be a great event

Phil