Pittsburgh Pirates Caravan

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I wanted to see if anyone could share with me the information on the caravans. I don't have access to the Pirates site right now, so I wanted to see if anyone could let me know any info regarding the cost (if there is one) and any other major details. Also, does anyone know how exactly they work as far as getting autos and whether there are limits on the players? Thanks

Credits
Where Are You Located And I Can Let You Know Of Any In Your Area

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
PENGUINGRAPHS2006 said:
Where Are You Located And I Can Let You Know Of Any In Your Area

I know the locations and dates of the ones I'm going to. I just wanted to see if anyone had any more info on them

Credits
I Am Almost Sure That The Lunches You Might Have To Pay And The Other Ones Should Be Free....most Guys Will Do Multiples Also....you Should Have A Decent Time...i Have Went To A Couple In The Past And Have Gotten Kendall When He Was Here...good Luck...could You Do 50/50 On Any Of Them...if So I Can Have Them Out Tomarrow

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
PENGUINGRAPHS2006 said:
I Am Almost Sure That The Lunches You Might Have To Pay And The Other Ones Should Be Free....most Guys Will Do Multiples Also....you Should Have A Decent Time...i Have Went To A Couple In The Past And Have Gotten Kendall When He Was Here...good Luck...could You Do 50/50 On Any Of Them...if So I Can Have Them Out Tomarrow

Possibly but I doubt it because I'd like to get a bunch of my stuff done and I don't want to make any promises. I'll let you know later on, if it's possible