Phillies Phestival 2012

Pat Simmo

Premier Member
Credits
I can def help with a bunch of guys. I can get Thome, Rollins, Hamels, Victorino, Lee, Utley and Howard for people, obviously for a small fee :) I need mostly brand new guys so am open for all of those.

Can you please PM me prices on ROMLBS for these guys? I would like to work out a deal. Thanks

tommyd2107

Premier Member
Credits
No mention of being able to buy tickets on the website. Hope they didn't do away with that. If they did, phone lines will be packed and hard to get through.

I heard they did get away with buying tickets on the website.

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
Plan on it being on the website as well as by phone. No way they try to sell them exclusively on the phone.

DHornung

Premier Member
Credits
what are the prices normally for the tix?

$25 per package. Each package comes with an admission ticket and 2 numbered tickets. The numbers on the ticket represent the table number that the ticket can be used at. You won't know what player is at that table until they post the list the day of the event. Last year there was a limit of 6 packages per transaction and tix sold out in about 5-10 mins.

red33sox

Premier Member
Credits
For thsoe who have gone in past years- What is the game used and memorabilia table like? Do they sell anything worth buying? Also, are the prices any good, or are they all very high? Thanks

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
For thsoe who have gone in past years- What is the game used and memorabilia table like? Do they sell anything worth buying? Also, are the prices any good, or are they all very high? Thanks
Just what they have in the Phillies Authentics store if its open. Over priced and little selection. They have a bunch of stuff for auction, but it goes for way more than its worth. Their big game used sale is in December.