Phillies Phestival 2012

tommyd2107

Premier Member
Credits
Hamels never opened up for donations.

Debbie25LW

Premier Member
Credits
I had a very great day at the Phestival. I bought 4 ticket packages & a Pence booth. Managed to get it all done. I ended up with tickets for Howard, Hamels, Papelbon, Rollins, Ba5tardo/Horst, Mayberry/Nix, Wigginton/Gross, Kratz/Samuel. Swapped a Hamels for Lee, as I didn't have anything special for Hamels. Very happy to get 3 of my 4 Sports Propaganda prints done.

Ryan Howard Sports Propaganda Screen Print
RyanHowardSportsPropagandaPrint.jpg

Jimmy Rollins Sports Propaganda Screen Print
JimmyRollinsSportsPropagandaPrint.jpg

Cliff Lee Sports Propaganda Screen Print
CliffLeeSportsPropagandaPrint.jpg

Jonathan Papelbon ROMLB
JonathanPapelbonROMLB.jpg

Ty Wigginton ROMLB
TyWiggintonROMLB.jpg

Greg Gross ROMLB
GregGrossROMLB-1.jpg

Laynce Nix ROMLB
LaynceNixROMLB.jpg

Jeremy Horst ROMLB
JeremyHorstROMLB.jpg

Erik Kratz ROMLB
ErikKratzROMLB.jpg

continued.....

Debbie25LW

Premier Member
Credits
Antonio Ba5tardo 8x10
CopyofAntonio.jpg

John Mayberry Jr 8x10 (with drying out sharpie)
JohnMayberryJr8x10Auto.jpg

Juan Samuel Donruss 1989 #76
JuanSamuelAuto1989Donruss76.jpg

Made it just at the close as well to get my pic taken with Hunter Pence, who signed the photo as well since there weren't a lot of us around (the photo sleeves were not pre-signed this year!)
No luck with my 2 grab bags- a Pete MacKanin signed hat & Brian Sanches signed hat (whomp, whomp).

It was really nice chatting with all the fellow collectors I met as well and seeing what they were getting signed. Just a very hot, but great day :)

KSweetman

Premier Member
Credits
Due to the phone only sales, I was only able to get 6 packages this year and had a total of people going. Luckily for us, we drew the big names. Utley, Howard, Hamels, Halladay, Lee, Papelbon, Ruiz. I took Utley to get Buster1776's UCLA jersey signed and Hamels for my '08 ball. My brother in law traded his Halladay for Rollins and Papelbon. Everyone made out great, but I think I did awesome! My fiancee was a HUGE help as she got Utley while I was at Hamels, then met me at Papelbon. Then she stood in Chooch's line until they started taking donations and got 2 SS. While she was doing this, I went to work on a new project. An 11x14 canvas print of CBP which I used to get signed by the lesser named guys and coaching staff. I was able to put a dozen graphs on it before we wasted the last 20 minutes in Chase's line, only to miss the line cut off by 10-15 people. All in all, it was a great day and I can't wait for next year!

The totals:

Chase Utley signed UCLA jersey ( Buster1776)
3e504cfb.jpg

Cole Hamels '08 WS ball under the logo
9d64a378.jpg

Jonathan Papelbon '12 AS ball
41e91880.jpg

Chooch SS ROMLB x 2
1d7ed011.jpg

91999f1e.jpg

Continued...

sciflyer

Premier Member
Credits
My wife and a friend each got a couple of Hamels for $10 each at the very end.

Yes, just before we got in to get Halladay, we saw people being allowed in for Hamels. He was in the suite right next to Halladay, we saw some people get turned away at first, then some were let in.