Phillies Caravan

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
The ALS party is cool but I usually end up getting a line ticket for someone I can get some other way. Then to trade the ticket off and get another one its usually not a big name. Otherwise its a great way to raise alot of money but I just wish it was in January. I would love to go somewhere like the Convention Center or somewhere like that RIGHT NOW and be able to get the guys. I don't mind standing in lines for them. At this time of year I have to settle for the Orioles if I want to get in person stuff. Or a few of the same guys at the Caravan stops. I wouldn't even mind Twins fest or any of the other ones...just to be able to get any graphs at this time of the year..hahaha.

dd316

Charter Member
Credits
Phils finally announced everything on their site:

For the 37th consecutive year, the Phillies will be reaching out to fans through the Winter Tour in January.

Among the events scheduled are banquets and appearances at malls that include free autograph sessions.

General Manager Pat Gillick, Manager Charlie Manuel, players Tom Gordon, Ryan Howard, Ryan Madson, Brett Myers, Abraham Nunez, Jimmy Rollins, Aaron Rowand and Chase Utley will be participating in various appearances. Player appearances are subject to change.

Public Events

• Thursday, January 19 - Lakewood BlueClaws Banquet, Eagle Ridge Golf & Country Club, Lakewood, NJ, 6:00 p.m. Tickets ($35.00) are available by calling 732 901-7000, ext. 192. Proceeds will benefit the BlueClaws' charity, Grand Slam We Care Foundation. (Gillick, Manuel, Madson, Myers, Nunez, Utley, Scott Graham, Steve Noworyta.)

• Saturday, January 21 - Autographs at the Viewmont Mall, Scranton, 12 noon to 1:30 p.m. (Madson and Nunez plus two others.)

• Tuesday, January 24 - Phillies will appear at the 76ers game vs. Sacramento, Wachovia Center, 7:00 p.m. (Gordon, Howard, Rollins, Rowand.)

• Wednesday, January 25 - Reading Phillies Banquet, Reading Sheraton Hotel, 6:30 p.m. Tickets ($50.00) are available online at readingphillies.com or by phone 610 375-8469. Proceeds benefit Reading Phillies Baseballtown Charities. (Gillick, Manuel, Gordon, Howard, Rollins, Rowand, Harry Kalas, Noworyta.)

• Thursday, January 26 - Autographs at the Harrisburg East Mall, 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (Gordon, Howard, Rowand.)

• Saturday, January 28 - "Meet the Phillies" TV show taping for Comcast SportsNet, followed by player autographs from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Granite Run Mall, Lima, PA. Taping of the show begins at 11:30 a.m. (Gillick, Manuel, Gordon, Howard, Rollins, Rowand.)

Community Events

In addition to the public events, the Phillies will also reach out to numerous youth groups in the community.

One community appearance is being planned for Allentown (January 18), while the others will be based in the Philadelphia area. Details are forthcoming.

Other Events

• Tuesday, January 10 - Philadelphia Police Athletic League's annual Kick-Off Luncheon, 12 noon, Westin Philadelphia Hotel. Pat Gillick will be the speaker.

• Saturday, January 14 - Kennett Square Baseball Old-Timers Association dinner, 7:00 p.m., Kennett Square (PA) Fire Company Banquet Hall (Charlie Manuel).

• Tuesday, January 17 - Garry Maddox Bowling Tournament, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Madson, Myers, Nunez, Rollins, Utley.)

• Sunday, January 29 - New York Baseball Writers Association of America, 6:00 p.m., Sheraton Hotel & Towers, New York. Ryan Howard will be among the honorees at the head table, as he receives his NL Rookie of the Year Award.

• Monday, February 6 - Philadelphia Sportswriters Association Banquet, 6:00 p.m., Cherry Hill (NJ) Hyatt Hotel. Among the numerous sports celebrities at the head table will be Ryan Howard, Charlie Manuel, Pat Gillick and Dick Allen. Tickets ($75.00) are available by calling 609 702-7473.

Markakisfan

Credits
I definetly going to a few of them.

BenB

Founding Member
Credits
I need Brett Myers for my set, if anyone can help PM me.