Phillies Caravan

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Weds January 25 at the Sheraton Berkshire in Reading PA
Phillies gm Pat Gillick, Phillies manager Charlie Manuel, NL Rookie of the year Ryan Howard, newest Phillies Aaron Rowand and Tom Gordon. Appearing at the King of Baseballtown dinner. $ 50 for the dinner but I am sure it will be possible to catch these guys coming to and from the dinner. The dinner starts at 6:30...30 minute autograph session to follow the festivities. I am not going to the dinner but depending on the weather I may go and hang around and try to get some autographs.

bwk123

Founding Member
Credits
Are you willing to do a 50/50 for this? I could probably pull up some cards if so. LMK, thanks!

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Sorry guys . No more 50/50s. To the guys that have already pm me I will pm you back soon to let you know.

Last edited:

Markakisfan

Credits
I checked the phillies website and couldnt find anything i usually go to about one or stops a year

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I agree with you about the Phillies..they certainly should do a fan fest..I guess they don't because everyone is so into football. The infor was posted on the Reading Phillies website. Also on Jan 26 there is a stop scheduled at the Harrisburg East Mall...I don't know who will be at that one yet. also i heard a rumor that the annual "Meet the Phillies show " will be at the Granite Run Mall this year instead of the King of Prussia mall. I hope more info on this comes out pretty soon.

baydog2322

Premier Member
Credits
gorphils said:
I agree with you about the Phillies..they certainly should do a fan fest..I guess they don't because everyone is so into football. The infor was posted on the Reading Phillies website. Also on Jan 26 there is a stop scheduled at the Harrisburg East Mall...I don't know who will be at that one yet. also i heard a rumor that the annual "Meet the Phillies show " will be at the Granite Run Mall this year instead of the King of Prussia mall. I hope more info on this comes out pretty soon.

the phillies do do a fan fest, its the ALS festival. they just do it during the season, i think its usually in july or august sometime, and every player on the active roster is required to be there i think as well as all the coaches. you basically pay $5 a table, which is 2 players, but most of the players will do multiples for you and its for a good cause. its a great way to get all the players that are impossible to get at the park. (cough cough padilla and myers) i too wish they would do something like the O's do, with a pay once at the door type deal with most of the players there, but hey what can you do, at least they do have something. these little "fan fests" are nice too though, i went to one last year and since very few people are usually there (unless its at a mall or something) its usually really easy to get the players to sign a bunch of things. hope this helps, and if anyone hears anything more about any of these small fan fests id appreciate it if you could post it. thanks.

You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball, and it turns out it was the other way around the whole time.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I am a huge Phillies fan so I do know about the ALS party. I have been to those also in the past . Its just that I need my fan fest NOW in the winter when nothing is going on and there are few opportunities for in person autographs! HAHA. The ALS party tends to get expensive...since you only get two autographs with your admission.Its a great event for raising money however. Every one that I have been to they were limiting you on how many the players would sign. The Caravan stops are pretty good...at all the ones I have been to...I have done quite well. The mall stops are busy but not too bad considering. I usually try and hit a couple of the caravan stops to satisfy my cravings!