Misc San Antonio signing

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
Animal Planet host Jeff Corwin will be at San Antonio College at 7 pm on Feb 27. Cost is free. Corwin will speak about his "Tales from the Field." Normally there is a signing afterwards.

This was how I got Edward James Olmos.

Jeff Corwin is this Friday. I don't think I will be able to attend my wife is going thru a crisis right now. I can't go to the Smokey Joe Williams banquet in Seguin tonight to get my all-time favorite player Dave Stewart.

rorio9

Lifetime Member
Credits
I heard a radio commercial that Bruce Bowen will be signing today at the Dillards, 1604 @ I-10, the Shops of La Cantera starting at 6 pm.

It's an appearance for Perry Ellis fashions. If u buy 50.00 worth of merchandise you get a Perry Ellis basketball for Bowen to sign. I went to the Tony Parker one about two years ago. That's all he signed the cheap basketball you basically purchased for 50.00. Anyhow, still a great opportunity if you're a Bowen fan.

Shawn_E.

Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
032209_bowen1.jpg

032209_bowen2.jpg

032209_bowen3.jpg

032209_bowen4.jpg

Shawn_E.

Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
Lackland AFB BX

Queensryche

Come meet the entire band on Saturday, 23 May 2009 beginning at 1200 hours at the Lackland Main Store for an exclusive CD signing with the brand new release of “AMERICAN SOLDIER”. This new CD features the military salute from Queensryche based on their close ties to the military community. “….And people sometimes lose the vision of where we came from. They’re sitting in the laps of luxury in a country that was built on over 3.5 million soldiers and airmen who have lost their lives…..” So begins the saga of “AMERICAN SOLDIER”. Come join the excitement in meeting the band and getting your personalized copy of their newest CD “AMERICAN SOLDIER” exclusively at your Lackland BX!