Private Signing with a Big Lineup

jbare24

Founding Member
Credits
Nothing as of yet anyone else get there stuff straightened out?? I pm'd you asking about this and nothing as of yet, can I get some sort of answer?

ce1079

Premier Member
Credits
Im still waiting as well. Im amazed are stuff was RTS and no one has got a thing back. It looks like Im going to 0/2 on signings with Alan. The Roomes one isnt looking good either.

jbare24

Founding Member
Credits
Ridiculous have not received cards back nor refund, negative feedback left

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Jbare, what refund? I never took your money. All envelopes were RTS in whatever envelope you sent to me. If you paid by check, you still have the money in your bank. If you paid by money order, you should have the receipt so file a claim and get your money back. Either way, I sent your stuff back and it came back once because your handwritting was awful. I then typed your address, taped it on and sent it back on it's way. It hasnt been sent back to me.

Anyone else not get their envelope back?

jbare24

Founding Member
Credits
I sent you $11 in cash I do believe and EVERY RTS I give to anyone gets to me fine, my handwriting is just fine. So I leave you negative feedback because I got hosed on this deal and then you remove it, that's sweet really. Well I've been waiting for what, months now, to get this cleared up and have been more than patient, and it has yet to be. Should my stuff make it back to be then I will be more than happy to stand corrected. Negative feedback was appropriate and warranted.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
The return address you had written looked like hieroglyphics so there was no way in Hell it was getting back to you. Thankfully the 1st time around the blockout I did on my own address wasnt all the way completely covering my address so it did come back to me.

I then cut out a typed address that you provided, blacked my address completely and resent. It went out RTS and thats all I could have possibly done aside from paying for new postage out of my own pocket.

Everyone else received their items back so that should speak to whether I sent yours or not.

jbare24

Founding Member
Credits
Well since you have/had my SASE and cards and money I can't really say much other than I know I always write legibly, so I'm not arguing with you about this. I got hosed on the deal and your deals here lately and lack of communication should speak for themselves as well. And yes jmoak the feedback I left Alan was deleted. Short of a couple deadbeats on this site, I have ALWAYS had excellent transactions so I guess caveat emptor----lesson learned

The return address you had written looked like hieroglyphics so there was no way in Hell it was getting back to you. Thankfully the 1st time around the blockout I did on my own address wasnt all the way completely covering my address so it did come back to me.

I then cut out a typed address that you provided, blacked my address completely and resent. It went out RTS and thats all I could have possibly done aside from paying for new postage out of my own pocket.

Everyone else received their items back so that should speak to whether I sent yours or not.