Meet the team..columbus clippers

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
I will be limited to the amount i can take this year..i have certain people that have helped me ALOT and they will come first..but,i will be attending two open practices, before the event..one is april 1st and then april 2nd..the event is also april 2nd...I have already read that Tim Foli is a tush-butt bummer...anyway..list who you may have and how many...if you have team set cards for anyone..please let me know, they will come first..so take a look at milb, clipper.com, yahoo or where ever and let me know..

I DO NOT HAVE A ROSTER..i will not tale any manny alexander or Tony Batista or brent abernathys, if they make the team

I use blue medium lumacolor

I use a book

I dont like green beans

Thanks and lets have a better year than last year..peace..kj

members covered..otter, amy d, bbacon, tigerfan12 and steve fla...

Last edited:

kjamidon

Credits
sweet bro, i will cross you off the list of people i owe..if you can, try and make the practice at 7 pm that day and then finish up at the event..plus you can eat there..ewww...peace..kj

kjamidon

Credits

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Looking forward to seeing the new Cyborg KJ 2008 in person.

dabigticket

Charter Member
Credits
I have cards of Fruto one of them is an IL top prospect setter, also I don't know what will happen to Clippard but I have 6 cards of him I could send, I also have 4 of Kory Catso includding an 07 TOP IL pros. setter.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
I have cards of Fruto one of them is an IL top prospect setter, also I don't know what will happen to Clippard but I have 6 cards of him I could send, I also have 4 of Kory Catso includding an 07 TOP IL pros. setter.

Fruto was traded (to Arizona??) at the deadline last year.