Matt Ryan, Jason Heyward and CJ Spiller

dukeman2685

Premier Member
Credits
I am expecting Smoltz to be in the same range as Jason. It would be nice if he was 59 for flats, but I think that he will be 69 for flats and maybe 99 fot larger items. I need Smoltz on two flats so the cheaper the better, but as long as it isn't $150 for a pair then I will be down for that.

Edit: They just posted Smoltz and he is $79 for flats and $99 for premium. That might have priced him out of me wanting to come down from Virginia for this.

gaflames72

Premier Member
Credits
Smoltz warrants more of his price than anyone else on that roster does! Cy, WS Champ, 200+ wins, 150+ saves, Yeah, Well Earned. Future HOFer, Not to mention a rare public signing other than those Strikeout Hunger things he use to do

dukeman2685

Premier Member
Credits
Smoltz warrants more of his price than anyone else on that roster does! Cy, WS Champ, 200+ wins, 150+ saves, Yeah, Well Earned. Future HOFer, Not to mention a rare public signing other than those Strikeout Hunger things he use to do

I agree, but I was hoping it wouldn't be too much because Radtke doesn't charge too much for his signed items. And he does a lot of stuff in the Atlanta area, I miss the Atlanta Food Bank signing days. I was hoping he would do it again once he started working for the team again.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
QB's pretty much are a standard $100 minimum now. Ryan has been that high since his rookie year when he inked with DACW. Stafford and Bradford started out around there and Cutler was $100 after a 26 pick season earlier this year. It makes Aikman/Young/Moon/Kelly look like steals though doesn't it?

stonersports

Premier Member
Credits
I'm going to be set up at the show. This is pretty exciting - the Atlanta market hasn't had a good show for some years now...mostly just small stuff. Hopefully the people will come out - to get autographs, buy, sell, even just check out the scene. I'm hopeful that we can start having a bi-annual show similar to Chantilly, Chicago, Houston, etc. Atlanta has the people and there's money here - just gotta spread out the interest attractions (IMHO). Maybe the promoters can do some good recog during the show to find out what would bring more people out in the future. I suggested that anything Steelers would bring people - just about every bar I go to throughout Atlanta is Steeler territory. I'll try to report back with my thoughts on attendance, how it's run, etc. One thing I DO know - they've networked every which way possible to get the word out about this thing...I remain hopeful :)